Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday November 17

I only saw the students for PE this morning, and if you have a daughter in the class, all of them (and one boy) had a workout session with a 10 minute Tae-Bo warmup and about 20 minutes of Pilates (concentrating on the Abs)  I have several photos of the session, but will wait to show them first before I post them on the blog.

In the afternoon, we had an assembly to show some of the pictures and information from the Japan trip, the leadership students food drive, and the work of the class reps.

Tomorrow the class reps have organized a "hippi day", so hopefully I can get some great photos.  If you wish to have a meeting, or a simple email about your child's progress, please drop me an email, and we can set something up.

No comments:

Post a Comment